The Indigo Residences are an enviable addition to the skyline, with temperature-controlled plunge pools and bold architecture that evokes boat decks and piers. Inside, every exquisite detail enhances the experience of marina living in paramount style.
Luminous private heated plunge pools adorn every terrace in the Indigo Residences, a first of its kind in Fort Lauderdale.
Elevated indoor-outdoor lifestyle
The condominium residences will offer an elevated indoor-outdoor lifestyle, with personal plunge pools and panoramic views.
- A sweeping private terrace with views over the Intracoastal Waterway, the marina, and the city skyline
- Private heated plunge pools on every terrace
Marina living at its finest
The prestigious Indigo Residences enjoy a prime position on the waterfront with unmatched views of the waterways. Each spacious, light-filled corner residence offers 3-5 bedrooms and stylish open-plan living, with floor-to-ceiling windows and direct water views. Highly sophisticated details and features include private elevator access and a secured residential lobby.
- Private elevator access
- Private residential lobbies
- Only four residences per floor
- Matchless service and amenities
The exceptional outdoor entertaining spaces on each private terrace include a range of lounging and dining areas, plus an inviting, temperature-controlled plunge pool, illuminated in distinctive aqua.
Open, spacious, chef-inspired kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry paired with quartz countertops and integrated appliance suite including:
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Freezer, and wine storage
- Wolf gas cooktop and oven
- Asko dishwasher
- Undermounted stainless steel sinks
- Custom Italian wooden cabinetry
- Hand-selected polished chrome fixtures and fittings by Grohe
- Primary bathrooms feature custom rain showers with integrated LED lighting
- Smart toilets by Kohler
Exceptional amenities, framed by the legendary superyacht marina featuring 5,000 linear feet of dockage with 164 slips, welcoming vessels up to 400 feet in length.
- The Club Room – for entertaining and socializing
- Three sparkling pools, each with a poolside lounge and dining
- Exclusive VIP pool with private cabanas and chaise lounge service
- A rejuvenating spa
- A rotating selection of stylish social and marina events
- Waterfront restaurant, the signature dining destination at Pier Sixty-Six
- Marina restaurant offering indoor and outdoor dining on the promenade
- Lobby bar and terrace lounge
- Poolside café, cabana lounge, and outdoor dining pavilion
- Pier Top lounge – Fort Lauderdale’s most recognizable, rotating landmark will re-emerge as a sophisticated lounge offering unbeatable sunset views and priority tables for residents
Offerings that embrace the restorative marina-front setting:
- Lavish spa – priority access for residents
- Fitness center state-of-the-art cardio and conditioning equipment
- Yoga and Pilates studio – a sanctuary for personal training
- Slips for boating drop-offs
- Marine-focused kids club
- Immediate access to the marina and promenade
- Dynamic, multi-level, marina-front pool deck with tropical landscaping, cabana seating, art installations, entertainment, and food and beverage offerings
- VIP pool and bar – with private cabanas and chaise lounge service
- Adult pool – a refreshing water oasis with an outdoor dining pavilion overlooking the marina
- Resort pool – with a three-story slide and fountain, plus a dedicated café, bar and kids club